Junie's Place: Windowviews...11~4~'09

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Windowviews...11~4~'09



~~~




Window Views...and doors too!
Visit *Mary* to find others!


~~~

A while back we had the opportunity to visit an old farm place north of us here in Florida!

The object of that trip was to purchase a horse
(which we did, but regretted...another story)
but just seeing the old place was well worth the trip for me.

I had a fine time photographing scenes like this old shed.
I love the look of old things like this!

Wonder what's behind that door.....ghosts of the past-and spiders- I suspect!




Junie

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

At 2:59 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

You just had to go and mention spiders! LOL What a fabulous picture of that door. Like you I just love old buildings and such like that. You really have become very good with your camera my friend!! xoxo

 
At 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The texture and colors have been well-captured.

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Old worn weathered wood with great patina - my kind of photographic subject.
Nice shot Junie!
Round The Bend.

 
At 3:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful photo. I admit I love the charm of worn doors, windows, chairs...you name it.

 
At 5:40 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Oh, I love it, Junie. Great photo~~:)

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It almost looks like a painting.

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger ellen b. said...

I love the look of this door too! I would have had my camera out :0)

 
At 9:45 PM , Blogger Lew said...

Lots of character in that old door. Gret photo!

 
At 2:32 AM , Blogger Carolyn Ford said...

I love these kinds of finds to photograph! Beautiful capture!

 
At 5:57 AM , Blogger VioletSky said...

even the wreath looks well weathered.

 
At 12:23 PM , Blogger kayerj said...

It's a great looking door. I love the weathered wreath on the weathered door.

 
At 12:58 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

I bet it is a spider's paradise!

the wood is lovely

 
At 9:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A charming primitive. Great post!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home