Junie's Place: Sky Watch Friday ~ Feb 4, 2010 ~ winter sky in Ocala

Friday, February 05, 2010

Sky Watch Friday ~ Feb 4, 2010 ~ winter sky in Ocala

~~~


*GO HERE* to find other SWF posts around the world!

~~~

This is a recent early morning sky at our place here in north Florida.






I have to say I've had my fill of this unusually frigid winter that has turned most everything brown here in my world!

I'm longing for the flowers of spring which will blanket that meadow beyond the wheels in a few weeks ~ and some blue, blue skies!




Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 10:19 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Lovely skies! At least there is a bit of blue there! I am not sure whether I prefer the silhouette of the bare tree, or the last shot, with some of the sunset colour tinging the clouds pink!

 
At 12:08 PM , Blogger Linnea said...

Looks a lot warmer than some of the other shots I've seen today, but I think everyone is looking forward to spring - at least here in the northern hemisphere! Beautiful views...

 
At 12:49 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I'm sure that your world will be blooming soon.

 
At 3:47 PM , Blogger Donna said...

This is SO Pretty!!!!
Happy weekend Miz Junie!!
hughugs

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Nice pictures, Junie. But, I'm like you, brown is NOT my favorite color; I long for green!! :)

 
At 7:33 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yes, Sally...I'm sick of brown, dead plants! :)

Chas. DID put down rye grass seeds so our yard is a brilliant green but the contrast of the dead plants is astounding! haha!

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi AC,

oh yes-can't be that long until spring for us here!....but lots of work getting the yard back in order- this year more than ever!


Junie

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, ALL,

I will visit you soon>


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home