Junie's Place: Shadow Shot Sunday~ Feb 7, 2010

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday~ Feb 7, 2010


~~~~


*Go here* for more Shadow Shots!

~~~
This little doll sits in a big basket on my wide window ledge in my living room.

Today I noticed how the shadows of the blinds and lace curtains were making patterns on her face and thought it might make an interesting picture.

...Besides...you all know how I love to show off my dolls, so this is a good chance to introduce 'Hannah.'

Hannah is from the 'Best Friends' collection by doll artist Heidi Ott. This doll stands about 18" high and is dressed in a very well made, old fashioned dress and bonnet and with leather lace-up shoes.

This was not an expensive doll but I found this collection so sweet and charming I bought 'Hannah' and one other little girl for myself, several years ago.
( at TARGET- Just after Christmas when I could get a terrific bargain price!)
Yep-I'm a kid who never grew up! :)

~~~But just look at that face!~~~




Junie

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Junie, Hannah is BEAUTIFUL. I can see why you wanted her! What a great shadowy photo.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!! (((hugs)))

 
At 10:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hannah had to be a great addition to your collection. She is lovely to look at!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home