Junie's Place: Sepia Scenes ~ Jan 27-2010~Remembering Ma-Ma

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sepia Scenes ~ Jan 27-2010~Remembering Ma-Ma

***


Go here to see other *Sepia Scenes* posts.


***
My mom in 1995


Today I awoke thinking of Mom as I, often, still do.

Today is the 7th. anniversary of her leaving us and it still seems strange and unreal, not to have her here! The sadness will never leave us.

This is a well remembered pose of our 'Ma-Ma' -talking on the phone to some of the family! :) She always wanted to keep in touch with those she loved!


Remembering Ma-Ma
~always with love~

Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 1:09 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

What a beautiful sepia tribute to your Mom!

I played too:Round The Bend.

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Lovely and warm, Junie. Remembrance thoughts are with you.

 
At 4:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom and sepia. Warm together.

 
At 4:55 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Such a sweet photo of your Ma-Ma, Junie. We never stop missing them. I can hardly believe mine has been gone ten years this summer. ((((hugs))))

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger Patti said...

Your mother looks so happy here, Junie.

The sepia adds a nice touch to an already warm and loving photo.

 
At 12:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great tribute to a great person. My mom has been gone for many, many years but I still miss her. I used to call her every Sunday morning and I still think about it on Sundays.

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger maryt/theteach said...

Junie, your mom looks like a sweet, lovely woman! Very nice sepia photo! Happy Sepia Scenes! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home