Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday ~ simple pleasures

Monday, January 25, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday ~ simple pleasures

***


*Go here* to find more MYM posts!

~~~

These are my favorite shoes to wear around our place ... my favorite comfy sneakers;
my Mellow Yellow Grasshopper 'Sneaks!'


(enlarge - click on pic)

As you can see they have become very worn and raggedy...and, oh, how I wish I could find another pair just like them to replace them...but have not been successful in my quest! :(

The more I wear them and wash them, the better they feel on my feet! Love them, too, because I can just slip my feet into them- laced or unlaced-with socks or without socks!

Simple pleasures-in Mellow Yellow!


Junie

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 1:53 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

When you find a great pair of shoes and they start to get old one often wishes - 'I wish I'd bought two pair.'
Cute Junie!

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Don't you just love a good pair of shoes??Hahaa...Cute shot!!
hughugs

 
At 6:43 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

Donna

and

Carletta,

Yah-I often am tempted to buy 2 or more pr. when I find shoes that I really like- and OFTEN I DO! :)

Thing is tho, sometimes you don't know how good something is until it's OLD AND WORN! :) Then it's too late!


Junie

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger Fred said...

I have a raggedy pair, too. The Missus bough me a new pair last Christmas which are comfortable tucked away, waiting to be used at some point.

 
At 10:50 PM , Blogger Marites said...

ahh..the comfort of good old shoes. I have mine too and I just can't find a good replacement. Hope you'll find a pair soon! have a good week!

My MYM is here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home