Junie's Place: Camera Critters (for May 15, 2010)

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Camera Critters (for May 15, 2010)



Update at bottom of post:







It's time for our Camera-Critters posts.
Sorry, I am a day late- but I DO have a critter to show you!

*Go here* for more CC posts!


~~~

I saw this unusual bug on my flowers in my front garden today! I have seen others of these, recently. They look kind of fierce and strange so I didn't venture too close-since I knew nothing about this fellow! I was able to get close enough to get some pictures, though!

Does anyone know the name of this critter? I was unsuccessful in finding any info about this one in my searches!



( click on pics to enlarge )









Junie



Update:

'Assassin Bug'


This seems to be my mystery bug; though I'm not 100% convinced as there are many types of this bug!

( maybe someone can tell me for certain-lol-I really wanna know!)

From what I have read this is a beneficial bug in the garden as it dines on other bugs-not your plants!
( ...but- hey-I don't know for sure as there's a lot of info to sort out...)


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Maybe Daddy Long Legs, but perhaps not the spider kind; (non venom).

Oh heck, what do I know? I googled. hahahaha

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I don't Know!! But it Sure is eating up that Cosmos!!
hughugs

 
At 12:17 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

He's a little creepy Junie; but what great shots you got of him!

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger Jeri ~ said...

I have no idea what that creepy little guy is -- but you sure got some good shots of him! Very cool!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home