Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday~ (For May 18,2010) ( BERRY late!)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ruby Tuesday~ (For May 18,2010) ( BERRY late!)



~~~



I'm very late with my
Ruby Tuesday pictures/post
but Mr. Linky is still open at Mary's place, so maybe it's ok!


I really wanted to share these Ruby pictures with you !


~~Visit *Mary* to find other Ruby Tuesday posts!~~

~~~

Yesterday I bought these luscious strawberries at the grocery store. I immediately took them out of their carton and posed them in this pretty green glass bowl! I love the way they look in my kitchen! Oh~ and they were yummy too!










Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:36 PM , Blogger Mountain Mama said...

You are so right!! Your Ruby Tuesday photos are beautiful. Love the green bowl!!!
I have strawberies in my refrigerator calling my name. I believe they will
be my snack tonight.
I have two kinds in the garden full of blossoms and small green berries. it won't be long before I will be enjoying them too!

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Really Love the strawberry shots Junie!! And they DO look juicy!
Happy weekend!
hughugs

 
At 1:37 PM , Blogger aspiritofsimplicity said...

I love the way it looks against that green plate. Our strawberries have not come in yet..next month.

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger kayerj said...

very pretty, I love the berry on the green plate--and I bet they were yummy too. thanks for stopping by today.

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger Maria said...

Makes me want to run right out and get some strawberries. Great photos!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home