Junie's Place: Alli's new puppy~ (and (ME) dissing McCartney a little bit!!!)

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Alli's new puppy~ (and (ME) dissing McCartney a little bit!!!)

Alli's new puppy~

...and (ME) 'dissing' *Paul McCartney* a little bit-near the end of the vid!!


~~~Check the story in above link to see why I'm disappointed with McCartney at the moment! No class, whatsoever - IMHO ~~~





...Lol- sorry for that last shot of my garden....forgot and turned my camera the wrong way!

Oh, well!
Anyway you get to see the new little pup - and my girl ~

PLUS a classy rose!


Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM , Blogger Maria said...

What an adorable little puppy and what a beautiful grand daughter. I must not forget to mention the cat and the rose. A great look at your yard and the summer garden.

My daughter-in-law and son are picking up their Golden Retriever puppy in two weeks. They went toe her yesterday and sent photos this morning. She is adorale at 6 weeks. I am looking forward to a trip up to the bay area to see her sometime in August or September.

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I so enjoyed watching this video, Cooper is just adorable...as is Alli:-) Makes you wish the pup would stay that small, they're so darling when they're young like that. Loved seeing your garden as well, it's gorgeous. I think I missed something about Paul McCartney? I've been so busy outside I haven't had the radio or tv on...has he done something that wasn't classy? Must catch up with the news! lol xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home