Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday~June 15,2010 ~ A dog's life~

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ruby Tuesday~June 15,2010 ~ A dog's life~

~~~

~~~



~~~

Find other Ruby Tuesday posts *here!*

~~~

It's time again to share all things Ruby Red in our lives!

~~~

This is 'Alli's 'Cooper,'... living a doggie's life!

Alli told me this was the pup's first reaction after she presented him with his new bed! :)

Now, someone please tell me...HOW did that little guy know just what to do with that nice new and soft bed?

Maybe he's thinking of the Beatles song that goes..."It's been a hard day's night-and I've been working like a dog!" Maybe little Coop is just practicing-in anticipation of those hard day's, nights ahead!

Whatever~ I think he's got it down pat! :)


***

BTW-A friend told me when I say-Alli's Cooper it sounds like I'm calling the pup - 'Alice Cooper!'

Lol-
I think not! One Alice Cooper is quite enough in this life
~ don't you think !





Junie Rose

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 10:11 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Awwwww look at him in his little bed! Yup, he knows exactly what it's for. lol I was thinking about Alice Cooper as well when I read "Alli's Cooper"! hehe xoxo

 
At 11:34 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)
HAHA-Pea-I had never made the connection!!(the pup's name)
(DUH!! but I'm Ginga! haha)

Goodnight,Pea!

 
At 12:14 AM , Blogger Skye said...

YES, I do think so!! :D Too funny!

Cooper looks SOOO cute in his little doggy bed! That looks like a picture you'd see on the front of a greeting card! :)

 
At 12:49 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Hi Skye,

LOL- so you got that connection too!
~~~

Junie's friends, all, seem much smarter than she...
First one friend then 2 friends and now there are 3...
who made the connections without hesitating;
that funny name thing that did escape me!

Yes-'Alli's Cooper' sounds like 'Alice Cooper.'- now that I say it I know this is true.
It just didn't hit me when writing about it,
Now it's stuck in my mind-thanks to YOU,YOU and YOU!!


LOL-

Goodnight, all!

Love,
Junie

 
At 1:19 AM , Blogger Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

This dog definitely have a good life. His owners are good.

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Sally said...

How cute is he? Awwwww, so happy for Alli!! :)

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Impromptu poetry - I love it!! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home