Junie's Place: Camera Critters ~ for July 17, 2010 ~ Jeremiah's son???

Friday, July 16, 2010

Camera Critters ~ for July 17, 2010 ~ Jeremiah's son???

~~~

Camera Critters


 Find more CC posts *here!*

~~~

I saw this guy in my fish pond today!  At first I thought it must be Jeremiah come back to visit as he did last summer.  Then I realized that this little fellow was much smaller so could not possibly be Jeremiah... maybe though, he's related as I definitely do see a family resemblance!























Here is 'Jeremiah' from the past!



















~~~




  ~~A fun song from the past~~

:)

Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 7:28 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

He's a cute little fella.

 
At 9:48 AM , Blogger Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I haven't seen any frogs about here for a while... which is probably a good thing becayse 1 of my neighbours' cats likes to try to eat them!

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger Snap said...

Cute little guy. I love frogs and toads.

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger Birgitta said...

Great photos of this cute little frog!

http://birgittasfoto.blogg.se/

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Both Jeramiahs are very handsome!

 
At 3:23 PM , Blogger Jane said...

Aww, he's beautiful-well captured:)

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I love these pics Junie....cute little guy. ~Joy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home