Junie's Place: Alli- back to college!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Alli- back to college!


NOTE:
Yes-my header pic is pretty....but it clashes so much with my template-it hurts my eyes!!  :) ...but I'm afraid to try and change that...lest I mess up-BIG TIME...sooo- we'll just have to put up with this clashing of colors for a few days!  lol

~~~

  Yesterday Alli came up to tell us 'bye'  before going back to Orlando to get settled in for the next term at UCF.

She left today. Tina, of course, went down also, to help  move her stuff back. Alli called us and said she loves her place this time-says it's AWESOME! It's a fully equipped, apartment style dwelling for 4 girls-2 bedroom-2 baths.

She's on her way-my Alli girl!! I'm proud of her!
(...and will miss her a lot!)

Here she is yesterday, with 'Cooper'!






Love,
Junie

(Ginga)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:48 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh, it's hard when they go back to school isn't it Junie. These pics of Alli are so cute. She's really grown into a beautiful young woman. Hang in there sweetie...you'll see her soon. Have a good rest of the weekend... Love, Joy

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's 4 bedrooms, 2 baths--I have my own room. and it's big! :)

I really like your new header, I think you should keep it!

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Alli,

Well-that's what I thought but I was
'over-ruled,' as often is the case around here! :) Anyway-happy I was right in what I was sure I had remembered you saying... as it will be much nicer to have your own room!

Oh! Thanks about the header! I like it too, very much...just that it DOES clash with the colors of my template- and I wouldn't want to change all of it! So I will keep it up for awhile! LOL- You know I like to make new headers often anyway!

Love,

Ginga

 
At 6:08 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Joy.

Yes, I will miss my sweet girl, Alli.

She will come home every couple weeks-I hope!!


Hugs))

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home