Junie's Place: Changing Horses

Friday, August 13, 2010

Changing Horses

Note:
another Dan post below this one!



More on Dan!

Dan had some fine guitars to use in making his beautiful music, along with his angel voice!  :) I enjoyed this video a lot - the music, of course, and also seeing his guitars that he used in creating his wonderful songs.

I have always liked the opening words of this song.
(This can apply to so many situations in our lives...)




Changing Horses
  Lyrics: Dan Fogelberg

Changing horses in the middle of
a stream
Gets you wet and sometimes cold
Changing faces in the middle of a dream
Gets you old
Oh, gets you old.

Looking farther than you'll ever hope
to see
Takes you places you don't know
Search for someone you can't ever hope
to be
And still you go
Oh, still you go.

Don't you think it's kind of sad to say,
Don't you think it's gonna change?
Makes you think you'll have to stay inside
For a while.

Changing horses in the middle of a
stream
Gets you wet and sometimes cold
Changing faces in the middle of a
dream
Gets you old.


Thanks to
Youtube
&
For this video 

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I don't think I've ever known anyone who loves music as much as you do, I think it's just fabulous:-) My heart always breaks when a great singer passes away because just the thought of never hearing them sing a new song is so hard to take. Love this song of Dan's!! xoxo

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Pea,

Well- as for Dan- he was at the top of my list for such a long time.

In recent years I have discovered a lot of music that I missed through the years-LOL- Just trying to catch up before it's too late!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home