Junie's Place: Update on Charles

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Update on Charles

 Health update on Charles

When Tina got off work  last night  (after 9:00) we decided  Charles should go to Emergency. He had had fever and chills all day and his feet and legs were swollen very badly.

 He was treated and tested for a lot of things and it was determined he has Pneumonia again. The swelling of the feet and legs was caused by his not taking one of his prescribed meds on this recent trip. (a water pill for heart and BP )

He didn't want to be admitted to hospital so was allowed to come home.
  He will be on antibiotics for the next few days.

  We were there ( in emergency) for more than 6 hours and didn't get home until after 5:00 AM.

Tina has to work today and I don't know how she will-with no sleep! She got a little (I hope) and went in later  than usual.

She's so good to us! Thanks, my sweet girls,  
for helping us!
  (Alli was with us too)


Love,
Junie

(Ginga)

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 12:49 PM , Blogger Bonnie said...

Hi Junie Rose -- I wish a speedy recovery for Chuckles -- I'm glad you have your kids to help you when you need it :)

Your music is awesome -- Sounds of Silence and i see Don Henley is up next. Eagles are coming here but i'm sure the tickets are long gone. After my vet bills last week, i can't even think about anything fun :(

Take good care of yourself -- and Charles, of course :)

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Praying for Charles here Junie!! Bless y'all's Hearts!!
hughugs

 
At 1:04 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Oh, poor Charles! :( I hope he will get better soon. And I know those overnight trips to the ER are not fun either! Thinking of all of you.

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Can't skip those meds. It catches up with you and the results are serious. I have to remind Jay sometimes when he start a new prescription. Hope Charles is better soon. Those Er visits really wear you out don't they!

 
At 3:12 PM , Blogger Sally said...

I got worried last night when I read about his fever and chills. Sure do hope he's going to be okay, Junie. Prayers here!!

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks so much-all of you! Means so much to have friends who care!

Love you,

Junie

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Oh dear, I do hope Charles recovers sooner than later, no fun having pneumonia!! I know how thankful my mom is that I'm always there for her so I can understand how much you appreciate Tina being there for you:-) xoxo

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Sorry about that. Here's to a speedy recovery.

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks to all for your comments.

We'll be ok in a few days-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home