Junie's Place: Yard Art on Thursday ~ Sept 2, 2010- "The Wall-Farm Relics'

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Yard Art on Thursday ~ Sept 2, 2010- "The Wall-Farm Relics'

~~~

Yard Art Thursday


*Visit Mary/Teach* to see other Yard Art posts.

~~~

We live in the country and have a rustic  solid board fence along one side of our property. It's the perfect place for my husband to put some of the old farm things of the past that he likes to collect. I like them too-which makes it good!
  :)
Time and weather exposure only serve to make them more appealing- IMO!



Junie




Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

At one of the auctions I had gone to, there were lots of antique farming tools and I kept thinking of Charles and how he'd love them for his wall! lol I agree with you, time and exposure always add to the charm. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home