Junie's Place: Midweek Blues~ Collectibles

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Midweek Blues~ Collectibles

*******



Midweek Blues

*

Visit *Rebecca* for more Midweek Blues posts!



*

I took this photo recently at my son's house. Chris has always been a collector of a lot of fun 'stuff!'
As a kid he was into music and comic book heroes and old radio shows and movies; especially the old horror classics. This hobby has followed him into his adult life and has always been a fun thing for him-and for me, too. LOL- Can't imagine Chris without all his neat 'stuff!'
(He has a lot of all these things!)

This is a small shelf where he has  assembled a collection of his all time favorite super hero - 'Captain America!'

I thought this would work well for the 'Midweek Blues' project. Also I have added his 'Uncle Sam' - for good measure!

  :)

(click on pics to enlarge)




Junie

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 4:32 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Wow! That is awesome, Junie. I love to read and see collections, and Chris has a great one! Thanks for sharing! :)

 
At 11:37 PM , Blogger Jim said...

Hi Junie ~~ Yes, your brother does have a lot of stuff. I am not familiar with Captain America except for Dennis Hopper (Easy Rider). Do you suppose that he has read every book there?
..

 
At 1:14 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Chris seems to have taken after his Mama! :)
I used to collect so much but when we retired I gave up most of it and still have some regrets.
My Chris is opposite yours in that he and his wife are very miminalistic. He didn't get that from me. :)
Thanks for the welcome back; it's GOOD to be back.

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger Suburban Girl said...

Looks like an awfully clean place! You know, as a collector myself, I know how fast the dust accumulates. I guess you could say it collects too.

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for looking, folks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home