Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday ( for Dec 28, 2010) More Christmas Rubies

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ruby Tuesday ( for Dec 28, 2010) More Christmas Rubies

~~~



~

During the holiday season we see many ruby reds around!
Here are a few from our place during this Christmas season!

 ~Decorations~





























~My Ruby Red Gifts~
~


 This angel is from my daughter, Tammy.
She is perfect among my Old Country Roses.



~A snuggly blanket from my grandson, Daniel~
Glass Rooster from  Chris and Joy-
(my son and D-I-L)~




~My daughter, Tina, gave me 2 more place settings of Fiesta dinnerware-and 2 serving bowls.
My sis gave me the Salt and Pepper set!
(Yes!! I love this bright FIESTA!)~


 Even I am dressed in my Ruby Red  in this picture..
....now- if I only had a beard....

Ho-Ho-Ho!
 

Happy Holidays to everyone!! 


Love,
Junie


Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:36 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Great Rubies Miz Junie!
Happy New Year!!
hughugs

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely gifts from loved ones to continue to brighten your days. Have a Happy New Years Eve.

 
At 2:31 PM , Blogger maryt/theteach said...

Beautiful Ruby RED gifts, Junie! Thanks for posting for Ruby Tuesday! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home