Junie's Place: Shadow Shot Sunday~ 2-13-11 ~ Heart Shadows

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday~ 2-13-11 ~ Heart Shadows

~









Today was a beautiful, sunny day here and as my husband and I were going out this morning I noticed this shadow on the foyer floor.
This is the shadow of my Valentine Heart wreath on my window/front door! I thought it looked pretty cool so got a couple of quick shots of it.




I didn't notice until I uploaded the pics from my camera but if you look closely you will see another small heart shape in the upper part of both pictures. Not sure how this came to be...I have plants on a table by the front windows  and somehow this little heart shape was formed! 



Happy 'V' day!

Love,
Junie



Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:15 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Happy V Day.

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks! You too!

 
At 11:18 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Wonderful catch Junie!

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger EG CameraGirl said...

How nice to see the sun! This is a lovely capture, Junie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home