Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday~ April 11, 2011

Monday, April 11, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday~ April 11, 2011

~~~






~~~
(these are from my files - not recent)
On a trip to Orlando to visit our daughter,  this work van caught my eye. I found it unique and interesting to look at and wanted these pictures, so we followed it for awhile.

Have to assume the owner of this company is named 'Drake' and , thus, was presented with a perfect idea for the business name and design of the work van!

I think it's a fun idea! 

:)






Junie

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 9:27 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I think the van is just ducky.

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Still giggling at Anvilcloud's comment! lol Such a sweet little duck picture that was put on that van, it certainly catches the eye and would definitely be great advertisement for the guy's business.

It's 54F, sunny, and it's only 9:45 a.m. so that means it will be even warmer by afternoon...woohoo!! lol I do think Spring is here:-) xoxo

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

Thanks, my Canada friends!!
(AC and Pea)

Yes, AC, this guy believes in getting his ducks all lined up in a row! :)

Hope you're both enjoying some spring weather now!


Junie Rose

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger Sally said...

LOL - how cute is that!

Hope you're having a happy day, Junie.

*****HUGS******

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

cute yellow bus and images.
Happy monday.

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger Mel_Cole said...

Cute sign :) Funny though coz drake means mallard duck, should have iridescent green in its head. My Yellow Monday

 
At 5:53 PM , Blogger Kim, USA said...

Wow I like that van, the color is attention grabber ^_^

MYM

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger annies home said...

what a ducky picture come see my picture at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Mel,


No- I think all male ducks are called Drakes...

Anyway, they made good use of their name...if it really is their name!! Could be they just like ducks!! haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home