Junie's Place: Midweek Blues~Apr 5, 2011-Rubik Cubes

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Midweek Blues~Apr 5, 2011-Rubik Cubes

~~~


~Go here for more Midweek Blues posts~

~~
  On Saturday, 3 of our grown-up grandkids spent the day with us...It made me happy to see the 3 of them spending time together...but I wished the 4th. of the grands could have also been here!

Anyway, Zach entertained me and his cousins, Dan and Alli, with his expertise in doing his Rubik Cubes! :)  I've always been amazed that people can become so good at this! I certainly never could!
































I love seeing these colorful little cubes of
yellow,green,white,red,orange and BLUE!



From Wikipedia

Rubik's Cube

Other names    Magic Cube
Type    Puzzle
Inventor    Ernő Rubik
Company    Ideal Toy Corporation
Country    Hungary
Availability    1974–present


More here:


~~~~

This is not part of the blue but still part of the visit! 

Dan shows his new tattoo-

Alli shows off 'Cooper' ~
Lol- no- really- 'Coop' shows off himself!

And Zach does his Rubik's Cubes! 




























Junie
(Ginga) 
 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 6:27 PM , Anonymous momma/mary said...

I know you enjoy the company greatly and you certainly are lucky to get them all together once in a while!

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I could do the cube once upon a time, but I had to read a book -- couldn't figure it out myself.

 
At 10:24 PM , Blogger msdewberry said...

Looks like you had a great visit!
I used to be able to do the Rubik's cube way back when. I can't even get one side now. I guess if you don't use it you lose it!!
Great photos!

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i was never successful with the Rubik's cube--i'm possibly right-brained.:p
terrific photos of your grandkids.

 
At 12:57 AM , Blogger Jim said...

Uunie, I am glad to know someone who knows someone who can work the Rubik's cube puzzle. I did one following the directions but never again.

You have a nice group of grandkids. A couple of ours are engaged now, two are married, and two are too young.
..
The dog is cute too!
..

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger Sally said...

I could never do that either, are you surprised? LOL

Always love to see your grandkids, Junie. Such a happy family. :)

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger EG CameraGirl said...

Some people are amazing at solving puzzles. Alas, I am NOT one of them. :)

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger Suburban Girl said...

So nice to have family time to enjoy. I used to cheat with the cube and repaste the stickers so they matched. hee hee

 
At 2:30 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

My youngest brother could do those. I would try and try and never get it. Maybe two sides but that was it. :)
Nice tattoo!

 
At 1:55 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

love your grandkids, grandadults really :)
wonderful photos

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home