Junie's Place: A plan!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A plan!

 (news from my FB page)

NYC

by June Kellum on Sunday, July 24, 2011 at 10:39am
(See video below)

OK-My girls (daughter and granddaughter) have made me a proposition! They are going to NYC over Thanksgiving and they want me to go with them...Jason Mraz is playing Carnegie Hall the day after Thanksgiving and of course there's the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade!! The plan is to fly early on Wednesday and return late Saturday. That will give us a little sightseeing time around the city! Sounds like a plan, ehh? Am I up to it? (If I commit, I will HAVE to be!)
Junie :)

 


 



    • Skye Nightingale Robertson That sounds fabulous, Junie!! I think you should say YES!! You'd more likely regret NOT going than going! :)
      5 hours ago ·

    • June Kellum Well, I have said 'yes!' Tina has to get the tickets soon, so I had to decide ( tickets for the show) It's just that it's hard to plan ahead so far- not knowing what changes might take place in the meantime! Hope I can get to feeling better between now and Nov-lol- if not I'll just have to FAKE IT! (Tina and Alli are good at planning trips so I'm in good hands! haha)

      ~~


      Junie

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:02 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Good for you!

 
At 8:28 AM , Anonymous momma said...

Well judging by the video your evening of music will be great. Sight seeing will be interesting but I can't comment on uplifting or not because it has been several years since I was there. Just get that stamina improving so you can keep up with them 'young chicks'!

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Sounds like great fun Junie...I hope you'll be up for it too. I like Jason Mraz. ~Joy

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I'm so Glad!! Is Charles going too?
hughugs

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, all of you!

Donna-No, C. is not going-just us girls! :) We hoped my other daughter could go too, but she's not able to do it.

Mary-yah-it might be hard for me to keep up with the young ones- but I'm sure gonna try!

What I've heard of Jason Mraz, I like, so that should be enjoyable!

I've only been to NY once before and that was many years ago-(1983) We were there just for a couple days when our daughter, Tammy, was getting into college at FIT- We didn't get to do a lot that time. (except walk and look at TALL buildings!!!!) :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home