Junie's Place: Camera Critters~ July 10, 2011~ Big Moth!!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Camera Critters~ July 10, 2011~ Big Moth!!

~~~


~~~
THIS is why I love my husband... he shares interesting things with me! :)
Recently he brought this BIG moth inside for me to see. I think it's a Sphinx moth of some kind. There are several varieties of these colorful moths and we've come across a few of them over the years!
~~
This is the most recent one.  I wish I could have gotten a better picture but we wanted to let it go before it got too stressed out!
(It looked almost like a small bird as it flew away, high up into our Live Oak tree.)


~~
Here are others we have seen in the past!



















Junie

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 3:04 AM , Blogger Betty Manousos said...

such interesting shots!
thanks for sharing.

betty
visiting via camera critters.

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger Sally said...

How sweet of your hubby to share with you, Junie. Great photo's.

Have a blessed day my friend. ((hugs))

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Aren't they pretty?!!!
hughugs

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

He's such a great guy!!

 
At 8:22 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

LOL-

Yes is is, AC!

 
At 8:28 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Donna,

Yes-I LOVE finding these big moths!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home