Junie's Place: My kids-(from my FB ppage)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My kids-(from my FB ppage)

 
I'll always need my children no matter what age I am... My children have made me laugh...made me cry, stressed me out, Wiped my tears... Hugged me tight... Seen me fall... Cheered me on... Kept me strong... And drove me a little CRAZY at times! But, my children are a promise from God that I will have a friend forever! Put this as your status if you have been blessed with great kids!
 
 
 
Junie 

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:50 PM , Blogger Donna said...

So sweet and true Junie!
hughugs

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I just love that picture, Junie, doesn't it make you wish you could go back to those days? I really miss my boys being kids again:-) A very touching and heartfelt status!! xoxo

 
At 6:42 PM , Anonymous maria said...

Great and honest way of looking at our kids. Like Pea said, "Doesn't it make you wish you could go back to those days." - at least for a short vist. LOL

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Beautiful post Junie....and I couldn't agree more. Kids...blessings in our lives forever. ~Joy

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yes, would be grand to go back to those early days... but time marches on...:( My babies now are way past the age I was in this picture!

Thanks ladies for visiting me- especially you, Maria. Haven't seen you in a long time!((hugs)))


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home