Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday_August 16, 2011

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ruby Tuesday_August 16, 2011

~~~


~~~ 
Visit Mary/Teach to find other RT posts! 

~~~

On a recent trip to Alabama we saw another of those unique, scrap metal roosters.  This is the 4th one I've come across in recent times.  :) I find them amusing and always try to get a picture of them. 



This time we had to back-track, as I didn't see him in time to stop! LOL-My husband didn't mind....well not too much, anyway!
(He's a good guy, my Charlie!) 

~

~Other Roosters I've met with my travels with Charlie~

~

*This is one my daughter has in her back yard*
 

*This is one we saw in Athens, Alabama, a couple years ago*



~
*This is a different kind of rooster art work (made of car bumpers) that I always look for on our trip to Al- This one is displayed in front of an art studio near Troy Alabama*


Sepia 



Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 12:06 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Well, you know I love this!
I saw something on someone's post the other day and thought of you and these chickens. I wish I had written it down.
Fun post Junie!

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Love the chickens!! Now I'm hungry! Go figure!Hahaaa
hughugs

 
At 2:21 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

You're sure not chicken about taking rooster photos.

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hey,AC!
You might say...
"This 'chick' thinks roosters are something to 'Crow about!'" hahahaha

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

thanks, Carletta and Donna!

 
At 6:45 PM , Blogger Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Several somebodies had fun making those roosters!

ENAMORED OF RED

Enamored of red
I lie in my bed,
Dreaming of cherry-filled crèmes;

For red is the shade,
The prettiest made,
That gives me the sweetest of dreams.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Red and Yellow Rooftops

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Love the roosters, Junie. You really are a cool chick, ya know!!

Love ya! :)

 
At 7:21 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I love these roosters...especially the one in your daughter's yard....it's wonderful. Happy weekend Junie... ~Joy xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home