Junie's Place: Fall Season (Face Book)

Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Season (Face Book)







I always love the fall season (Oct-Nov) Love to decorate for Halloween and then Thanksgiving! This was in 2002...I've always lived in Fl so don't have the real fall experience....but I enjoy pretending!! LOL-And my colorful leaves can be used, year after year! (So can my witches, pumpkins and monsters!!) :}
Was hoping for a trip to NC mountains this mo. but can't do it!  But AM going to NYC over Thanksgiving with my girls!- :)
 Probably will miss the fall colors, but may encounter some COLD- maybe even SNOW! 
THAT would be something for this Fl girl! ;)

Love,
Junie Rose

5 Comments:

At 7:45 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

The timing will probably miss both the colour and the snow, but you never know. You'll have a good time regardless thoguh.

 
At 12:59 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

I love Halloween and your Halloween spirit :)

e-mail me when your trip to NYC gets closer, we could meet for lunch :)

 
At 4:37 PM , Blogger EG CameraGirl said...

Fall is a beautiful time of year, that's for sure. Yes, sometimes it does snow in mid to late November.

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Enjoy the NYC trip Junie!!
Love Fall too...
hughugs

 
At 2:57 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I love this time of year as well except that now that the leaves are almost all off the trees, it means that Winter will soon be here! lol It's turned much colder over here, it was 36F when I got up this morning. How wonderful that you have a trip to NYC with your girls planned over Thanksgiving:-) I'm sure you'll get some cold weather and just maybe there will be snowflakes flying in the air!! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home