Junie's Place: Pea's Birthday Party

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pea's Birthday Party



~~~


Oh, my, what fun!

Pea certainly knows how to throw a super party!

This time she supplied for each of her guests  a beautiful princess outfit!

(BTW-Pea has pictures of ALL of her guests at the party!  Go see the beautiful outfits she had for us all-and wish this dear girl a Happy Birthday!  Click link above)

...The only ripple in Pea's perfect plans, I believe, was when her male guest of honor-Prince Steve- showed up in a princess dress too! Pea had to scurry around and find him a suitable outfit for a PRINCE!  Lol-I'm inclined to believe that Prince Steve did that just to amuse the lady guests! He's a prankster at heart, from what I've seen in the past!

Like I told Pea... she sure picked a good style for me! This dress is quite slimming for me, don't you think? Do you think I look taller in this, also? YAH!!  I thought so too!!
(maybe even up to 5'-1")
  :)


Princess Junie (Junie's Place)


:) Thanks, Pea, for all the fun times you share with us all..and...
Happy,Happy Birthday!!

Love,
Princess Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:07 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Oh my, Princess Junie Rose, you look simply amazing! Such a fun thing your friend planned. I hope she had a wonderful birthday.

And, you have a great weekend! ((hugs))

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

hahaha- Yes, Sally, Pea throws great parties! One year she had all her guests come as Fairies!


Hope things are well with you and your family and you soon have the new baby girl with you!

Love,

Junie

 
At 3:01 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed coming to my birthday party, dear Junie and that you liked the princess outfit I found for you! hehe No party would be complete without good friends like you. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home