Junie's Place: Happy Thanksgiving (FB post) Nov 20, 2011

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving (FB post) Nov 20, 2011

(From my Face Book page)


Carving the turkey-1978




Having Thanksgiving dinner early here today-and as it usually goes when something is going on out of the ordinary, I awoke VERY early -just after 5! Well, that's good because it makes it easier for us to get the turkey on early! Charles is making the corn bread for the stuffing right now! Hopefully, we can get the big bird in the oven by 8:30...I got a 20 lb turkey-a little bigger than I had hope...d for but it's what was available so had to go with it!

Oh well- we can do it...ONE MORE TIME! :)

Had to celebrate early because of my trip with my girls, Tina and Alli, to NY. We'll be leaving Tues from Orlando-will be in the Big City Wednesday thru late Sat afternoon. Expecting to enjoy our trip-(but will be missing the rest of my family, my cats and my puppy, Emma Rose!)

...Such is life-all happiness has a bit of sadness or discontent mixed in!

Junie Rose

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:50 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Nice photo, Junie... I bet that turkey sure was DRY!!! :D :D

Enjoy your Thanksgiving day with your family; I know you will! :)

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Enjoy.

 
At 2:18 PM , Anonymous momma said...

Enjoy your dinner and then your trip!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home