Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday~ NYC scenes in Ruby Red~ Nov 29, 2011

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ruby Tuesday~ NYC scenes in Ruby Red~ Nov 29, 2011


Here are a few shots in Ruby Red from my recent trip to the 'Big Apple!'

 I've been told how great authentic New York pizza is, and that any trip to NY must include sampling the pizza at least one time! Well... we did make a point of eating at this pizza place that was suggested to me!

OK- I have to say it was great pizza!
LOL-It was a little messy, but worth it!


We didn't have a chance for pizza again, but I think we found the best pizza in NY!
(More NY pics in later posts)


Labels: , , , , , ,


At 8:51 AM , Blogger Sally said...

YUM!! It's only 8:30 a.m. and now I'm wanting pizza - that sure does look good!!

Loving your NYC photo's. :)

At 9:17 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Sally! It was VERY good pizza!

I have sooo many NY pictures and can't organize them very well, so am just posting them randomly as I can!

At 12:25 AM , Blogger Shanna said...

That pizza looks so yummy.

At 11:22 AM , Anonymous Leah H. said...

Nice hat and scarf:)

Visiting for RT! Hope you can visit mine too..




Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home