Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday~ NYC scenes in Ruby Red~ Nov 29, 2011

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ruby Tuesday~ NYC scenes in Ruby Red~ Nov 29, 2011

~~~






~~
Here are a few shots in Ruby Red from my recent trip to the 'Big Apple!'

 ~
 I've been told how great authentic New York pizza is, and that any trip to NY must include sampling the pizza at least one time! Well... we did make a point of eating at this pizza place that was suggested to me!





OK- I have to say it was great pizza!
LOL-It was a little messy, but worth it!

:)

We didn't have a chance for pizza again, but I think we found the best pizza in NY!
~~
(More NY pics in later posts)


Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Blogger Sally said...

YUM!! It's only 8:30 a.m. and now I'm wanting pizza - that sure does look good!!

Loving your NYC photo's. :)

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Sally! It was VERY good pizza!

I have sooo many NY pictures and can't organize them very well, so am just posting them randomly as I can!

 
At 12:25 AM , Blogger Shanna said...

That pizza looks so yummy.

 
At 11:22 AM , Anonymous Leah H. said...

Nice hat and scarf:)


Visiting for RT! Hope you can visit mine too..

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/11/red-tea-set.html

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/11/pop-the-pig-game.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home