Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday~ Nov 28, 2011~ NY Mellow Yellow Shots

Monday, November 28, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday~ Nov 28, 2011~ NY Mellow Yellow Shots

~~



~~

We returned yesterday from our much too short trip to NYC.

We had the best time ever, and did pretty much all we planned to. My daughter, Tina, is great at organizing trips. She took care of every little detail before we left home.

Tina knew exactly where everything was located that we wanted to do and see...and the distances between all the places. Also...how we would get from one place to another (by foot or subway - or a combination of both, usually) Twice we took a taxi...now THAT was a welcomed treat!  :)
We were all over that big city! My little feet  had NEVER done so much walking!

Today I will show some Mellow Yellow shots of our visit to NYC.

~

~we saw a lot of these~


~Times Square Show Posters~
~Framed show posters in a restaurant~
 ~Jason Mraz Concert at Carnegie Hall~
 ~Alli in Central Park~
~Some yummy food~
~Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade~
~Window Display of a wreath made of Golden High Heels ~











 














Labels: , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 10:19 PM , Blogger Bonnie Kenaz-Mara said...

Looks like a wonderfully fun trip!

 
At 7:44 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

That was quick. Welcome back.

 
At 2:53 PM , Anonymous momma said...

It sounds like you got to see and do a lot of great things while in the BIG APPLE. Glad you had a great time!

 
At 3:01 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Sally...still-those little things to the left of my picture BUG ME!! I tried to re-do it at least 10 times and never could get it right!! :( I bet Donna is laughing at me :) She seems to know how to do all this stuff, with no problem!

BTW-All those Santas are gourds...I use to have time to do crafts-and enjoyed it a lot but I don't have the time to do them now. That was all BC...Before Computer!! (My husband came up with that witty observation!!)

Oh-YES-NY was fun! I can't believe I was able to do it!! I felt like that pink bunny that we've seen on TV that just keeps on going!

Hugs)


Junie

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, AC!

It was a quick trip- but I had fun!


Junie

 
At 3:04 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

ChiIL Mama

Thanks for stopping by!

The trip was great fun but tiring for this old girl! :) I'm recovering nicely, Though.


Junie

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Momma-Mary,

We got to do almost everything on our list! :)...DIDN'T get to do the Empire State Building! (Next Time!! LOL)


Junie

 
At 4:02 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I would so love to go to NYC one day but would need a few months there to see everything! lol I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful time on your trip and got to do most everything you had planned on doing. I can well imagine how you weren't ready to come home just yet:-) I'm sure Charles missed you, though!! Loved seeing some of the "yellow" pictures. xoxo

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,

Glad you liked some of my Mellow Yellows! I'll continue to put more pics on....Tomorrow will be some 'Ruby Tuesday' pics! (or late tonight)

We had a great time but it was very tiring for this old gal! I did good, though! :)

Charles AND my puppy, Emma Rose, missed me...especially Emma! ;Will try to visit your blog soon and catch up!

Love ya,

Junie

 
At 11:23 AM , Anonymous Leah H. said...

Cool pictures and yummy food:)


Visiting for RT! Hope you can visit mine too..

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/11/red-tea-set.html

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/11/pop-the-pig-game.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home