Junie's Place: Midweek Blues~ Mar 21, 2012

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Midweek Blues~ Mar 21, 2012

~~~


~~~

This little girl sits in a corner of my unkempt garden- waiting for the birds, and perhaps wishing someone would pull the weeds around her.

 The plant behind her, with the small blue flowers, is probably considered to be a weed, as well. Still, I see beauty in this plant and I've kept it through the years.





































(click on pic to enlarge)


Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:25 AM , Blogger Suburban Girl said...

She is cute, does she get many visitors?

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Cute!!
Wonder what the flower is?...pretty!
hughugs

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger Jim said...

I like your Garden Girl, Junie. I might call her a garden fairy. I believe all pretty gardens should have a fairy tucked away under a shrub or ???

As for the weeds and my expression,
Jim's Lowly Weed Poem
..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home