Junie's Place: A celebration! (family interest)

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A celebration! (family interest)



Happy Birthday, Daniel!

Today we had an early celebration for our oldest grandson's birthday! We had to do it early because his sister, Alli, had to go back to Orlando to resume her studies at college and wouldn't be able to get back on his actual birthday. (Mar 16th)


Only Dan and his bro and sis and mom...Charles and me and Joy were here.

Tina had told me not to do anything, that she would take care of all of it! 

(which was fine with me because I'm not feeling my best these days-especially with the finger still pretty much useless)

 She ordered Pizzas from "Five Star." They were super good, especially the fresh veggie one!

Here are some pics of us, with Dan opening his gifts!

We enjoyed having the kids here for awhile!

~~

























Tina- daughter
Dan- grandson-birthday boy
Brian- grandson
Alli- granddaughter
Joy- daughter-in-law

The old folks
June and Charles


~

(Dan-age 3- 1/2)


Love,
Ginga

(Junie)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Blogger Skye said...

You all look great, Junie! I'm glad you were able to get together, even if it's a little early. Love the one of Alli and baby Emmy! :)

When is your newest grandchild due? Do you know the baby's gender yet, or is it going to be a surprise?

 
At 9:49 PM , Blogger Skye said...

P.S. Are those a group of lingering nutcrackers and Santa's I spy in the background of one picture?? ;) :D

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

LOL- Yes- my Nut Crackers are still out! (Some of my santas, tho, are out all the time!

We enjoyed the day. Alli had to drive back to Orlando late in the afternoon.

Our new little one is due May 10th-and it's another grandson for us!! :)

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger Skye said...

YAY - Exciting!!!! Can't wait to see him! :) :)

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger Sandi McBride said...

Aren't Grandkids wonderful? I probably spoil my only one to much, but who cares? Hope that we will have more, but til then, she's the Queen...she knows that she's the apple of our eye but grandpa explained that love came in bushels and a peck...
Sandi

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Another wonderful celebration at the K house! I always enjoy reading and seeing the great photo's, Junie.

((hugs))

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Sandi and Sally, for visiting me here.And -Welcome to my blog, Sandi!!

My 4 grandkids are all grown-but I'm getting another chance after all these years to spoil another one! :) Our new baby will be coming in early May!

Junie

 
At 11:10 AM , Anonymous momma said...

Dan looked like a real sweetie at three and a half. But I bet he is still one!

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Momma-Mary -Yes-he WAS and still is! :) Funny how our kids and GRANDS always remain our 'Babies!'

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home