Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday-Aug 20, 2012- geese??

Monday, August 20, 2012

Mellow Yellow Monday-Aug 20, 2012- geese??

~~~




This  green mama goose and her mellow yellow baby were a birthday gift from Tina, my daughter; on one of my past, recent birthdays!
  They are favorites of mine and they usually  stand on my  sunny window shelf in our living room. This was the day I got them and I see we were admiring them on the table in my kitchen in this picture.

They certainly brighten a room, where ever they are!

(click on image to enlarge)

:)


Junie


Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

what cute geese collection. i like it. hope you could visit my Mellow Yellow Monday here: http://www.jollytoes.com/2012/08/05/the-yellow-cabs-in-new-york-city-and-sephora-building/

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger J.Rylie.C said...

So beautiful!

A late visit from Mellow Yellow Monday. Would love for you to come by and comment on my my YELLOW post. Have a good week!!

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger Sally said...

So cute!! You better hunt them up! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home