Junie's Place: For the family - (Sept 8-2012)

Sunday, September 09, 2012

For the family - (Sept 8-2012)

~~~

These are some pictures from our family gathering yesterday, with a lot of our family here!
 (but not all-  :(  )

Our baby Drake  just reached his 4 mo. date on Sept. 3rd.

He's such a joy to us all! 
 LOL-  You can see that from the pictures!
~


~ Drakey- learning there's more to life than just  warm milk! ~



 ~Zach and my sweet Emmy~


  ~Alli and that sweet little cousin~


 ~Drakey-getting close to my doggy- with Alli and his Daddy~



 ~2 of my big boys-being silly!  I took the first one and told them, "NOW I want a more normal one!"...So Zach repeated Dan's actions of the first one! LOL~

I LOVE those boys!! 
  :)



 ~Dan and a friend~


~My oldest and youngest Grandsons~
 

~Alli and my poodle girl~


 ~2 of my favorite girls~



~Drake's aunts -Tammy and Tina~
 



 

~Drake with "Mommy" and his cousin, Alli~
 

 ~Tammy brought bumper stickers for all who wanted them. 
(not all did!!)

This is on my car!~



Love,
Mom
(Ginga-Junie Rose)

7 Comments:

At 4:23 PM , Blogger Sally said...

I know this is for family, Junie, but I gotta say you have the sweetest bunch of grandkids, and kids. I love to see when you all (or almost all) get together!!

xoxo

 
At 6:09 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Sally. I love my family so much. They are all sweeties-all my 'grands!'
Sally, I'm glad you like to see my pictures-you're always welcome to look! LOL -I just don't want to bore people who are not of the family so I usually put a 'warning' on the posts! -haha

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a much Junie Rose --you got to be proud of them all!

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

But Junie, you're part of our family so we enjoy seeing your other family. :)

Not sure of that bumper sticker just yet. ;)

 
At 7:24 AM , Blogger Suburban Girl said...

I'm in on that bumper sticker! :)

 
At 11:00 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Carletta,

I might have my doubts...but I have NO doubts at all about the other choice...so I'll go with that bumper sticker!

LOL- glad you enjoy my family pictures. I love seeing yours too!

Hugs))

 
At 11:01 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Rebecca! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home