Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday_ Sept 3, 2012

Monday, September 03, 2012

Mellow Yellow Monday_ Sept 3, 2012

~~~




~~

Here are some pictures of my 'Grands' with touches of Mellow Yellows!

First-our youngest grandson, Drake, who is just 4 months old today!

He's modeling the new sun hat his aunt Tina gave him yesterday!

:)



My first 4 grandkids are young adults now -all more than 20 years older than our baby Drake!

~

Here are my first 3 boys-
Dan at age 5-his brother Brian at age 3-and  Zach (their cousin) at age 1!
 

~~

After 3 boys we finally got our baby girl, Allison! (Alli!)
 Here she is at a few months old.


I have been blessed with sweet and beautiful (AND SMART)
 grandchildren!


Love ,
Junie

(Ginga)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 2:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh, your grandkids are so cute! love the bangs.:p

your header photo is beautiful!

 
At 7:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a fun hat:) Seems he likes to pose the hat!

 
At 8:57 PM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

They are gorgeous! I love their sweet smiles.

My YELLOW post.
Have a great week ahead!

 
At 10:53 PM , Blogger Cliff said...

Great lookin kids. You are blessed.

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Precous grandchildren; I like seeing them as littles! :)

 
At 12:06 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Junie:-)

Don't faint, it's really me! lol I've been away from blogging for much too long but I'm in the right frame of mind to resume now so here I am!! I've so missed all of you.

I'm so thrilled for you that you've been able to spend so much time with baby Drake, he's so adorable and can't get over that he's 4 months old already!! Your other grands were so sweet as little ones as well...even though they're now wonderful adults, you must really miss those days:-) xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home