Junie's Place: FaceBook -Drake Charles

Friday, October 12, 2012

FaceBook -Drake Charles

  1.  ~~
     ~Posted on my Face Book page today~
    Had da boy here today...

    He's getting ahead with the seasons...had on another Christmas bib today :)
     ...Lucky he did have his bib on, though, because he had green beans for his lunch.

    I told him...
    "I don't know if you're gonna like this, Drakey -I sure wouldn't!"
     I felt guilty when I started feeding him
    (as I ate my Oreo with double stuff!!)
     but Drake LOVED his green beans! :) Good for him!
      

    Love ,
    Junie

    (Ginga)

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

I came by here earlier today to check on you and see how you were and you hadn't posted. So glad you left me a comment.
Little Drakey sure is growing. He's a cutie and a he'll be healthier than us eating his green beans. I'd rather share your Oreos. :)
Hope your legs are better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home