Junie's Place: Happy Birthday, Tammy!-a look back...

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Happy Birthday, Tammy!-a look back...

(I put this on FB) 

~~~ What sweet babies I had!!  :) ~~~
~
Happy Birthday 
 to my daughter, Tammy! 
 (yesterday)
She called this her big "5-OhhhNooo" birthday!!!   :) 
 Tammy at 4-1/2 mo.


 This is Tam -age 3-and her sister Tina-age 2


 Dad and Mom with our new baby, Tammy,  and our little 3 year old little boy, Chris


Mom and her new baby girl!!


Tam, at  about 15 mo.-with her new baby sister, Tina



Mom and her new baby-at about 2 mo.

Tammy and her son Zachary!!

Love!!

5 Comments:

At 11:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you wish you could step back for a little while and be with them again at that age.

Junie I'm having trouble commenting so I will appear as anonymous so I will sign my user name. Momma

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Happy Birthday to Tammi!!
hughugs

 
At 3:41 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Momma/Mary,

Thanks for your comment, Oh, yes-I'd love to step back in time, when my babies were little. Looking back, you realize those were good times!

I'm sorry I have not been blogging or visiting blogs as much for awhile! I will try to get back with it more soon.

Right now, tho, I'm having a hard time with an attack of Neuropathy in both my legs and can barely walk...I also fell from the second step of a ladder about 2 weeks ago-so have been not doing well for awhile...

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Birthday to Tammy!!! Loved seeing pictures of her through the years, so adorable. You sure did have beautiful babies, Junie:-) xoxo

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Pea! :) Yes, I did have pretty babies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home