Junie's Place: Some shots of our Christmas, 2012

Friday, December 28, 2012

Some shots of our Christmas, 2012


 ( I'm sorry I am still without picture sharing deal with my blogger account , so these are pictures and posts from FaceBook...Will try to get back to normal soon!)


This is our Christmas tree before we started passing out the gifts! Everybody gives each family member a gift (or several gifts) -and there are 13 of us- so it adds up to a room full of gifts to open!
 
 (click on pictures to see better)

Here we are, doing our thing...and we have to do this picture every year! :)



Here's a little video of Daniel , giving Drake his Christmas gift! (my oldest and youngest grandsons.)


Christmas at our house, 2012-The Grandkids! (14 photos)


Zach and Emmy ~ Christmas Eve!
We had a great Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, despite the fact that several of us have been sick with colds. (Tina, Charles , baby Drake and myself)...and later, Joy and Chris!!


In spite of all that, our baby managed to enjoy his first Christmas, but you can tell in this picture that he is not feeling so great! Cute as ever, tho!


I will post more pics later.


Alli and Marc both had good cameras so I'm not without pictures of our baby boy's 1st Christmas!!


Hope you've all had a Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Great photo's, Junie. I hear you about the sickness; I think we've all been in one way or another.

Hope you feel better soon.

xoxo

 
At 11:54 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Sally.

Not over it yet but feeling some better-I think!! Not coughing as much, at least!

Hope you are all doing better also!

Hugs))

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home