Junie's Place: Adventures at Junie's Place

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Adventures at Junie's Place














Today we DID take a long ride! We went to Waldo Flea Market...40 something miles north of us!

It was COLD...You gotta figure wind chill factor on a motorcycle...a little thing I tend to not take into consideration until we are on the road! THIS time , tho, it didn't take me long to realize I had not dressed warmly enough. We turned back a mile or so down the road and I got my leather jacket and mittens! ...Was better- still I was well chilled by the time we got to the flea market! So was Charlie! ...And I found myself wondering on the way up..."Isn't riding supposed to be fun?" Lol!! It WAS a little TOO cold to be pure fun!

To be fair tho, I have to say the trip back was much nicer...in fact was just grand riding! We stopped for a cup of coffee and that helped !!

Arriving back home I was enchanted , once again, with the spring flowers! So without pausing to, as much as, tidy my hair (as the pics will show!! :) ) I was out snapping more pictures of my flowers!

Here are a few pics of our day!

Enjoy!


Junie


Photos:

Charles at Flea Market

June coffee break on return trip

My flowers and orange tree in bloom

My cat- General Franks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home