Junie's Place: Every day's a holiday-EVERY holiday!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Every day's a holiday-EVERY holiday!




This entry was inspired by visiting Jamie Dawn's blog recently... (see my blog Roll)
There was talk there of Eye-Sores and Outdated Christmas Decorations!

It brought, a neighor in our community, to mind. The yard at this home is forever decorated for Christmas! The outdoor decorations NEVER come down...in addition Other holiday decorations are added through the year-and most stay up!
Christmas lights are lighted along the fence all year round...

I took a quick drive by but didn't want to be too obvious- so these are all the pics I was able to get wiithout getting out of my car and venturing closer to look over the fence! :) Just 3 shots but you get the idea! :) I couldn't see if they still have the decorated tree in the front yard, guarded by a jack-o- Lantern on each side ... This was April 12, 2006!

I find it kind of weird- but I've seen much worse! :)


Junie

3 Comments:

At 6:43 AM , Blogger Peter said...

That reminds me June, I must take my christmas cards down before my guests arrive.

 
At 8:57 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Kyle,

:) What I won't do for blogging material, eh?

I have to admit I felt a little strange taking shots at that place :)

June

 
At 9:45 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Peter,

:) Are you poking fun at my pettiness!! haha
(Maybe I have been too critical of these 'holiday loving' neighbors!)

Truth is, as I get older I find my holidays sort of run together for me, too!
I find remnants of the last holiday around the house , when I go to decorate for the present one! Little things!

:) But I think I would be reminded to take down a fake Christmas tree from the front yard when I went to put out my Halloween pumpkins , the following year!

:)- but these kinds of little things add FUN to our lives!

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home