Junie's Place: My music night~ 7-7-06

Saturday, July 08, 2006

My music night~ 7-7-06

Last night, to help pull myself out of the sadness, I had a night of music listening! I played my beloved Dan Fogelberg's 'Souvenirs' and then I played, 'Something Old, New, Borrowed and Blue', Dan Live! I always enjoy Dan! But you knew that!!!

...then for a nightcap...late, late into the night, I decided to do The Who-NYC '04 MSG concert ! Because of the late hour, just did disk #2! It was great, as always!! Always seems new and so exciting, no matter how often I play it!

How's that for 'Changing Horses ' in the middle of the stream?!
( From sweet Dan to the LOUD WHO!! )

...The music mix helped me sleep! Of course, I guess I would eventually sleep by 2:00 AM anyway!!

It's a brighter day today! The rain has stopped and the sun is shining...

We are invited to a BBQ in the afternoon. There will be a whole roasted pig, I think!
Dare I take my camera?...Afraid I might offend our hosts!...LOL- but last time I found it kinda an odd sight- seeing a whole pig in that roasting box- HEAD and all! This party is given by the brother who had the last BBQ so I expect it will be much the same!

...maybe I can get a pic of this pig before we start to eat him!! :)

Got to go and put my hair in curlers so I look presentable at the cook out!

Later.

JunieRose

5 Comments:

At 4:07 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I'm so sorry to read about your dog. How very sad.

I'm glad you found some respite in your music.

We will be going to two concerts soon. Foreigner and Kansas. I am really looking forward to them!!

Yummmy, roasted pork! You MUST get a photo!!!

 
At 4:28 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

JD,

Yes - music is my 'cure all!'


Right now I am listening to my Brian's cd! It's so beautiful! I especially love 'Try!' Check his songs out if you get a chance! I'm very proud of him! He has 4 songs on his site-all except 'Jordan's Stormy Banks' are his own!

OH! I would love to see Kansas in concert! Hope you enjoy both of the shows!

:) you'll need to do some music reviews!

Almost time to get ready to go to the BBQ.

I'm sure the roast pork will be good....just that I don't like seeing the whole piggy roasting! :) ...but maybe I'll get a picture, anyway!

Junie

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger Granny said...

One of my husband's first security guard assignments after we moved here was staying up all night guarding a roasting pig in a pit.

And they didn't even offer us any.

 
At 8:23 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)
oh, my! Anyone would expect to be offered a little!

well, after seeing that pig roasting that way , it was not that easy (for me) to eat it!

I think I prefer my meat in smaller amounts-and bought in the supermarket! :) that's just me!

Junie

 
At 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home