Junie's Place: My music night~Last night 9-6-06 (Post#2 of today)

Thursday, September 07, 2006

My music night~Last night 9-6-06 (Post#2 of today)



Just have to mention my late night music of last night...because it helped me relax and sleep well.

I started with Moody Blues-'Days of Future Passed' ,(just wonderful)

... then ended the evening with 2 of Sarah's CDs, my 2 favorites of her's,
'Surfacing' and 'Afterglow.'

Sarah McLachlan is The Best female singer around -IMO
I have been enjoying the videos available on YouTube. I have found several of Sarah.

I hope to see her in concert again!

~~~
Anyway, the good music made for a better night's sleep for me!

~~~some lyrics from a favorite song of Sarah McLachlan's' Surfacing' CD~~~

Lyrics from

'Do What You Have To Do'


...Trying to escape this desire
The yearning to be near you
I do what I have to do
The yearning to be near you
I do what I have to do
But I have the sense to recognize
That I don’t know how
To let you go...

Junie

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:24 PM , Blogger Shelley said...

Oh..I love her voice too! I'll check this out.

Found you from Sue's blog.

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

hi,

I know I commented to you ....but it's not showing!!

Anyway-thanks for coming by, and hope you will come back.
I do a lot of talking here-about a lot of things and put on a lot of pictures!
OH- and I have other blogs on my side bar! (got too much for one blog! :) )

Yes- Sarah is wonderful1 :)

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home