Junie's Place: Steve's Music Site

Friday, September 15, 2006

Steve's Music Site

The other day we got an email from this guy we have known since he was a kid of 16 or 17!
He's the age of my kids...40-something!
This is a picture of Steve when we first knew him.

Steve worked with my husband when he had the lawn and landscaping business in Miami. This was after Charles had put in for disability retirement from Dade Co.Sheriff's Dept....and it took '6 YEARS' to get it started!
As it turned out, the lawn business in Miami proved to be a GOOD IDEA! :)

...ANYWAY-Steve has been playing guitar since he was a kid. He sent us this site with some of his music ! ( his brother has music there too)
I LIKE what I heard. Maybe you will too!

Check it out!
~~~

http://firekingdom.net/music.htm

~~~
Junie

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:36 PM , Blogger TJ said...

my hubby had just recently purchased a new Alvarez guitar and is learning to play it...I can't wait till he gets past the practise...the first song he wants to play is Wildwood Flower like his Papaw used to play!!
:-D

 
At 10:57 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:( I wish I could learn to play. I really haven't tried very much. I bought a cheap Yamaha guitar awhile back from a neighbor's yard sale...I need to devote some time to learning to play!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home