Junie's Place: All wrapped up!

Monday, December 18, 2006

All wrapped up!












OK

I did what I was starting to think not possible! I got ALL my presents wrapped! (ALL that I've bought to date, that is!) As usual, when I start my wrapping I feel I've short changed one or the other of the kids so back to the stores I go...lol-and try hard to balance it all out!

Here's my handi work, so far!

~~~~~~

The little doll pictured is one of my artist's collectables. I've had her a few years. She is named "Cute as a Button." (A good name for her, too!) She is by doll artist , Titus Tomisiana! He creates VERY realistic dolls!!

The little doll bed was found recently at a local yard sale! It's probably from the late 50s. We left it with it's original paint.

I knew the bed would be perfect for one of my dolls!
Indeed- little Buttons looks very happy in it! : )

The bunny is one from my little daughters childhoods! There were 2 of them, but this one is all that survived! :(

~~~~~~

I am probably different from other collectors . I feel everything should be enjoyed all the time so I have my dolls out on display. Why have something packed away? SOOO- my house is a little like walking into a toy store!


Junie
(The Child)






Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 2:48 PM , Blogger LZ Blogger said...

That doll looked so real... I almost thought it was someone's baby! Just wanted to wish you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! ~ jb///

 
At 2:54 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, jb,

Yes, this one does look very real! ;)

( I love my dolls!)


Merry Christmas to you and your family too!

And may we all have a wonderful year in 2007!

Junie

 
At 3:40 PM , Blogger TJ said...

I thought that was a real baby at first...very realistic!!
:-D

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yep, she's cute as a button!! :)

Junie

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Doug Bagley said...

Hey, if I get my shopping done by Dec. 23rd it's early for me. LOL.
Merry Christmas!

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hey Doug,

:) I'm almost finished...I think!
My problem is I feel like I have to make absolutely sure I have everyone presents equal! ...like they are checking! haha- It's just ME!

Anyway- Happy,Happy Christmas to you!

( :) I feel like we're neighbors because you just live down the road from me!


Junie

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger mreddie said...

We have had the younger daughter and her clan in for the last week and a half - in their process of moving from one house to another. Because of this, the tree is up but has no decorations. They slept in their new house last night - sure was quiet. :) ec

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Mr.Eddie,

Well, it's been quiet around here this season! I sure miss when my 'grands' were little and they thought our place was the BEST place to be!

Am looking forward to haveing all the family here on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! :)

...Seems like I have had a real time of getting things together this time! ( Could be that AGE thing you were talking about on your blog!)...But I've decided the things that haven't got done will just have to stay undone...as far as more decorating !
I would love to have had lights all over the place but just don't feel up to doing any more!

However- tonight I MUST do some baking!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home