Junie's Place: It's coming on Christmas...

Thursday, December 14, 2006

It's coming on Christmas...

...and today I awoke with a most awful sore throat- in addition to the back ache which now has spread throughout my body!

I plan to take today and tomorrow to get better...( by that I mean I will DO NOTHING but take it easy and take some cold medicines and Excedrins)

There's still time if I take a couple days break...

Hope I will be back in time to pull things together for Christmas!

Junie

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger TJ said...

Oh Miz June...nothing worse than being sick at Christmas...you take all of the time you need...Praying for your restored health!!
(((hugs)))

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Tammy,

It's just frustrating not to feel like doing the things you need to be doing!

But- it'll work out!

Junie

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger Susie said...

There's plenty of bugs going around here too, I'm trying to stay well!
Rest and take it easy..
((hugs))

 
At 8:56 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Sue,

I seem to be feeling a bit better!!!

I HOPE!

Junie

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better...I'm sure it's all those hugs we have for you:-) It's no fun being sick any time but especially this time of year! Hugs xox

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

For sure the hugs help! :)

Thanks!

Junie xox

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home