Junie's Place: Thanks from Alli!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thanks from Alli!

( I got this in my comments from Alli ...Wanted to put it here so it wouldn't be missed!)


Alli says...

" Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes. =]
I had a great birthday, I went out to dinner with my mom, cousin, and a friend of mine that I've known for almost 13 years now. It was fun, nothing big, because the trip to New York City a couple weeks ago was my big birthday thing."

=]


*** This is Alli and Ma-Ma, on Alli's 4th. Birthday***






Junie

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:28 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Dearest Junie...wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!! A couple of days late but I'm just now finally catching up with everybody! It sounds like you had a wonderful time and I so enjoyed seeing all the pictures...the food all looks sooo yummy too!! Happy Belated Birthday to Alli...she's a lovely young woman:-) Much love xoxo

 
At 7:42 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,

Hope you and yours had a Merry Christmas too!

Yes, we had a fine time here.

And NOW a whole new year ahead of us. :)

And thanks for your greetings for Alli. She is a sweetie-my only granddaughter.

Love,
Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home