Junie's Place: Music night

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Music night

~Last night I relaxed for awhile with some wonderful music.

I started out with Dan Fogelberg's 'NetherLands' then went on to Dan's 'Exiles'...finally ended the evening with The Beatles', 'Abbey Road.'

Abbey Road was recorded in 1969~~~and is widely considered to be the band's swan song.

I like reading the history of The Beatles and their music.


~~~

Today is another rainy and cold day here- in fact, it's predicted to drop to freezing tonight!
I will have to cover my plants ...( hope I remember to do so!) The cold, gloomy days are kind of getting me down!

I'm ready for spring!!

~~~~


Also~~ my iPhoto is still messed up!! :(


Junie

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 2:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Junie it is bound to come eventually. We have sunshine today despite the snow so Brandy and Molly are stretched out on the dining room floor soaking it up and I keep stealing a glance out the window and smiling. I know I could take Winter much better if the sun shone every day.

 
At 4:59 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Momma,

:) I smile , remembering when you wrote about your little Brandy coming to be a part of your family....and how Molly didn't take to her at first! Seems they have become friends now if they are enjoying the sunshine together.

Well my day turned out better-as the sun DID shine on us for awhile!

Oh! and the Robins showed up too! :)


Also!! A biggie here! My iphoto seems to have fixed itself! It's working fine now! So weird-all this computer stuff!!!!



Junie

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Spending a relaxing evening with music sounds just wonderful:-) I have a penpal in Liverpool, England where the Beatles came from and I love reading her stories about them. Their music will never go out of style!!

It's so frigid here right now, if you go outside, your nostrils actually stick together when you try to breathe through your nose! lol I'm staying inside where it's nice and warm!!

Hugs xox

 
At 10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make


The last lyrical phrase of the last song on the Beatles last album.

What a way to go out, and to go out with class ... the Fabs did it all, and did it with style

 
At 10:20 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yer so right ! :)

"Oh yeah, all right
Are you gonna be in my dreams tonight

Love you, love you
love you, love you...

And in the end, the love you take
is equal to the love you make
Ah "

Thanks for your visit!

Junie

 
At 11:09 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Pea,

Yes, I love relaxing with music and do it often.

Wow- that kinda cold seems unbearable!

We have just a small taste of winter here...

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home