Junie's Place: Some Bunnies!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Some Bunnies!




Several years ago I made some spring bunnies!
I'm sharing them here instead of on my craft blog.

If I decide to do more I will post them-before and after- on the craft blog.

These are created with the ready made paper mache bunny forms. I used gift wrap in torn or cut small pieces, randomly placed, to cover the bunny form. Touches of paint and a bit of paper mache (for the tail )are used. I used black buttons for the eyes. Small baskets and flowers are added! The bunnies are finished off with spray varnish.

( Click on pics to make bigger )

I made several for gifts and the only one I kept is the pinkish one in these pictures shown.

She needs a friend, I think! Maybe I can make her a buddy!


Love,

Junie

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 1:53 PM , Blogger TJ said...

those are so cute...maybe you should make a bunch up and sell them at a craft show??
:-D

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Adorable...absolutely adorable!!! They truly are beautiful, Junie, what a great job you did making them! I would love to mod podge one but I'd have to look if they have any of those papier mache bunnies around here! xox

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,

I bought these several years ago at Wal-Mart-(After Easter) I think I still have some small ones.
( about 7-8 inches tall) These I did were bigger...about 12 inches tall!

If you can't find any I'd be happy to send you a couple of the ones I have left-if you'd like! Let me know.

Love,

Junie

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Tammy,

They are really cute and pretty for Spring decorating!

....but I never had much luck with craft show selling! :( I tried with my Christmas stuff! First off- you have to pay a big fee just to set up your stuff!
Oh well! :) I had fun making them anyway...(all my crafts)

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home