Junie's Place: Travolta Fever!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Travolta Fever!

OK

...Seems much of Ocala was caught up in this 'Travolta Fever!' Despite the cold and rainy conditions, an impressive number of fans turned out to see John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston!

This event was for the opening of Travolta's latest movie,'Wild Hogs,' and to raise money for recent tornado victims and for renovations of the old Marion theatre in our downtown Ocala!

Read the final Travolta story here!


In case you're wondering- no- I wasn't among the crowd of fans waiting in the rain!

:)

I'm holding out for a chance meeting at Wal-Mart!

Junie

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:34 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I've just read the article and although it was a rainy day, sounds like it all went well! John Travolta is very much known for his caring heart:-) I've heard the movie is absolutely hilarious so I can't wait to see it! xox

 
At 12:04 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Pea,

Yes- I enjoyed reading all that and I am looking forward to seeing the movie. It sounds funny- what I know of it!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home