Junie's Place: Froggy Went a Courtin' ~ A gift for us

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Froggy Went a Courtin' ~ A gift for us



Frog went a-courtin', and he did ride, Uh-huh,
Frog went a-courtin', and he did ride, Uh-huh,
Frog went a-courtin', and he did ride.
With a sword and pistol by his side,Uh-huh

~~~


We got this anniversary gift from our son today, a couple days early.
We both love it!
It's a garden ornament but I will probably keep in inside on the window shelf in our living room! It stands about 2 ft. high!
Very cute!

Thanks, Chris!

~~~

This is a picture of our 3 kids as grown-ups!
(about 20 years ago!)



~Tina~Chris~Tammy~

~~~

Our anniversary is the 27th.
It will be our 46th.! Charles always adds..."If we make it that long!"

:)

I would say if we've made it this far, it's working !

We will be going on our trip to Savannah, early Friday morning , and will return late Sunday!

Hope to see a lot of pretty things and get lots of pictures!


Love,

Junie

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

At 8:34 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Savannah!!!!
Congrats on 46 years!!
My Gramillo used to sing that Froggie Went A Courtin' song to me. It brings back special memories.
Enjoy your trip!

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, JD.

I'm sure we will enjoy Savannah! :)

Lol- That's a fun song! I looked up the lyrics!


June

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger someone else said...

Wow, 46!! That's awesome! Your children are beautiful.

 
At 11:39 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

It's my bedtime and now you have me singing "Frog went a-courtin' uh huh" in my head!! lol Hi Junie:-) I'm back from my trip and trying to play catch up with everyone! I just love that froggie ornament, it's precious! Happy Anniversary to you and Charles...who deserves the medal, you or him??? hehe Have a fabulous time in Savannah!! xoxo

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,

Well, thanks for your good wishes for C. and me! The trip will be fun for us

LOL- sorry for putting that song in your head!


Junie

 
At 8:18 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Morning Glory,

Yes, 46 IS a loooong time! :) It's been a good life!

We were blessed with good kids- with fewer problems than most!

Hard to believe my kids are middle age now- :) but even in the picture I posted they were already grown!

Junie

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Junie Happy Anniversary 46 years how wonderfull you dont hear of to many marriages lasting that long today, love photo of your family, take care

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger Peter said...

Hi June, happy anniversary to you two.

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Those are very cute froggies, Junie!!
Have a great time on your trip to Savannah!! :)

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Tammy said...

What a cute couple..uh-huh!
:)

 
At 10:20 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Jan,

:) ...yep -46 is a long time!

Funny thing about this is that this is a second marriage for us both! :)

We were each married for less than a year the first time! (and in my case I was a little less than 17!)

i think we both decided the 2nd marriage would have to work!! :) So here we are 46 years later!!


Junie

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks , Peter,

 
At 10:23 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Skye

and

Early Bird,

Yep- that's a cute froggy couple! :)

See you next week!

Junie

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger mreddie said...

I like the frogs, very unique. Will be looking for the Savannah photos. ec

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi EC,

Thanks for looking at and reading my blog!

Hoping to get some good photos on the trip!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home