Junie's Place: My expensive day!...Then some Sarah...

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My expensive day!...Then some Sarah...



Today I had a dental appointment for what I expected to be just a routine cleaning! Oh-but- no! They are out to get ALL my $$$, I think!

They did a full mouth series of x-rays AND regular cleaning for a total of $237.00!
PLUS- I have to go back for some DEEP cleaning on some back teeth! Didn't make the appointment yet- but will soon!
(Another, almost, $300.00!) Yikes!!

And they recommend cleanings every 3 months! Of course they do! And they say, "floss, floss, floss!" (This would seem to work against them...but then, I guess they know, no one is relentless with their flossing- so they know it won't be that effective - and we (I)-will be back.
...As much as I hate having strangers probing around in my mouth with sharp objects and tiny vacuums and unexpected gusts of air and streams of water- I will be back, regardless !

Last words the girl told me as I was leaving...after giving me the news of this expensive work I 'm committed to... and after 2 hours of invading my mouth, was, "Have a good day!"
LOL! Yah, I will!

~~~

And I AM having a good one! I have been watching my new Sarah Video- "Sarah McLachlan, Afterglow Live." This is sooo good!
I just wish everyone could have this to enjoy!

Check out this Video! (Click to view)


....just another tricky day in the life of Junie Rose!


LOVE,

JUNIE


Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 6:00 PM , Blogger mreddie said...

Finally able to get to your comment section. Dental work is a pain - sometimes literally and as you say, expensive. I saw Charles' birthday pics, happy late birthday to him, and I also saw two of my favorite brands of ice cream in one of the images, Breyers and Edy's - yum! ec

 
At 6:47 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi, ec -and thanks for coming by.

Yes-I didn't like anything at all about that dental appointment today!

...about that ice cream...that Breyers cherry vanilla was superb! :)

Junie

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger someone else said...

Oh, ick!! I had a day last year when I went in to have an aching tooth looked at and ended up with a root canal!!

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I'm gone for a few days and Charles decides to have a birthday while I'm gone...the nerve!! hehe Happy belated Birthday dear Charles, sounds and looks like he had a very special birthday:-) Loved all the pictures!! Oh yuck, you had to go back to the dentist again and they've already given you another invitation to come visit...rather you than me! lol xoxo

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,

Pea
and
Morning Glory

for your visits and comments.

;) Yep, my dentist visits are not much fun...

I think they like me there, because they keep inviting me back! :)

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home