Junie's Place: Rainy Day in Florida -7 -16 - 07

Monday, July 16, 2007

Rainy Day in Florida -7 -16 - 07























Rainy day in Florida today!

Front

and

Back!

I wasn't out much today. No need to water my roses! :)

I did a heavy duty floor scrubbing job in my kitchen ...and not a moment too soon! (This place gets SO dirty!)

...Took the opportunity to do the cleaning while the Poodles were in the shop! Poor little girls are both old and pretty grubby looking these days! I just do the best I can with them! :( They both have health problems and are very hard to keep looking pretty. It's sad! !

~~~

Have a lot to do tomorrow to get ready for our trip. We are going to Alabama on Wednesday for my husband's family reunion. We will also visit my brother and SIL up there. We'll be gone from early Wednesday thru- Sunday...or maybe Monday! Hope to photograph some of my favorite things- country scenes- old barns-old houses etc!


~~~

Tonight....being the fickle music person I am- :) , I have been watching videos of 'Yes'- the very good Prog Rock band from the 70s!

Yes! I had fun! :)

Now I must get to sleep!


Junie Rose




Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

At 4:15 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hi June ~~ A really rainy day !! Nice photos and just as well you could stay indoors. I hope you and Charles have a wonderful trip and enjoy seeing a lot of your relatives.
Thanks for your comments about our cows, I'm posting more for the next couple of days and then give them a break. Stay safe and have a happy time. Keep well June. Love, Merle.

 
At 6:18 AM , Blogger Cliff said...

Send us some rain will you?
We are also off to a family reuninon and then to a very important wedding at Ralph's place. See you in about 10 days.

 
At 7:50 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Merle,

I'll have to catch up on the cows when I get back, I suppose, as I won't have much time today.

Thanks for your good wishes. We'll enjoy seeing the folks.

Take care,


June

 
At 7:55 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Cliff,

So you're off to a reunion, too... And a wedding!

Enjoy!

Would gladly share the rain if I could :) We're getting a lot of it and the roses are doing well- ( lol- but so are the weeds!)

Have a safe trip-


Junie

 
At 1:37 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

I just got back from a family reunion :)
Have fun and have a safe trip...
oh BTW...it just started to sprinkle some rain here...I hope we get a good rain!

 
At 1:53 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Junie:-) I'm back from my trip and doing some catching up on my favourite blogs!! One good thing about the rain, you don't need to water your flowers by hand! lol Hopefully you'll have nothing but sunshine for your trip...which by the way, I wish you safe travels and LOTS of fun!! Of course we expect tons of pictures also! hehe xoxo

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger mreddie said...

Hope you have a safe trip and a good visit. We just got a shower here today - need more. ec

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks -all of you-

Tammy


Pea


Mreddie


See you in a few days!


Junie

 
At 8:01 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip!! Looking forward to those country pictures!

 
At 8:17 PM , Blogger Scarlet said...

Even the rain looks beautiful in your neck of the woods.

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Rachel,


Lol- I been getting the same barn pictures for a lot of years now!

Hope I can find some I haven't seen before...

Take care,


Junie

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Scarlet,

:) thanks!

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Junie - Do you have some of this rain to SHARE? ~ jb///

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger TO BECOME said...

It is really raining here today and the thunder is very loud. I am glad you are getting to get away for a few day. Have a very good time. Will look forward to seeing the pictures. connie from texas

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger Granny said...

Hope you're having a great time. I'm late, as usual.

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Enjoy your trip!!

I love the way it smells outside right after a rainfall.

 
At 4:05 AM , Blogger wazza said...

Giddday June,
Thanks for visiting my blog. Rain what's that? We've had a little bit of late but as we are on Level 5 water restrictions, rain is desperately need here.
Enjoy your family reunion in Alabama.

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, everyone!

Hope you've all had some rain the past few days!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home